ROOF OF THE ANDES & TREKKING – QUEBRADA, DESIERTO & CORDILLERA
This program was developed in the Province of Catamarca in the town of Fiambala, (crossing the hot springs of Fiambala, Quebrada de Loro Huasi and Cordillera de los Andes) is suitable for people with acceptable physical condition to walk between 4 to 6 hours without significant weight in the backpack, carrying a liter of water and something to eat along the way, making base in Fiambala night in hotels and dining in restaurants.
Trips on 4×4 Highlights:
– Adobe Route and Volcano Route
– Trekking in Quebrada del Loro Huasi, and Termas de Fiambala, False Morocho Cordillera de los Andes.
– Transition of regions with exceptional landscapes for their beauty and great variety throughout the trip. Panoramic views.
– Certified guides throughout the trip, Trekking and High Mountain. The experience of our guides allows even inexperienced passengers to enjoy our program.
– Guides equipped with radios, satellite phone, oxygen tube.
Day 01: Catamarca – Fiambala – Adobe Route:
Transfer of 320km 4hs duration. Night at the Hostería Municipal de Fiambala. In double basis. Welcome dinner.
Day 02: Fiambala Trekking CAÑON DEL INCA Full Day
Transfer of 1hs and trekking Inca Canyon of 4hs, to Fiambala Night at Hotel. Free dinner 60km route.
Day 03: Trekking False Morocho 4,550mts.
Transfer of 4 hours and proposed trekking of 4 hours of ascent in with a slope approx. of 500mts by the roof of the Andes.
Return to Fiambala on Route 60, Night at Hotel. Free dinner Transfer of 360km in total.
Day 04: C. Chaschuil – Termas & Fiambala
Transfer of 3 hours and Trekking of 4 hours to the Chaschuil hill 3500mts, Hot Springs, Quebrada de los Arboles
Night at Hotel Free dinner Transfer of 50km in total.
Day 05: Fiambala to Catamarca.
We moved from Fiambala to Catamarca End of Service. 320km transfer.